- 1 cup cooked buckwheat
- 1 Tbsp hemp seed or cashew butter (or another nut/seed butter)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar (or another unrefined sugar, or a date or two)
- 3 cups water
- 1 Banana (fresh or frozen) ~ helps balance the Magnesium in the Buckwheat if you can handle dairy, add milk instead of water for more calcium to help your body absorb the Magnesium and Potassium.
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- You can strain the fiber out with a cheesecloth or mesh bag.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge.